We have enhanced the static measurement over the last decades, in order to provide reliable data for selling the right bike. Not only will it give you the numbers to build a custom frame, but it also translates those numbers to over 60 brands and 3000 frames to determine and calculate the ideal frame size for your specific customer.
This step is the basis for all further fitting done in our program. It gives XY data that guide the set-up of the Position Simulator.
- In Wizard Mode, our software brings built-in biomechanical knowledge and expertise to the fitter to enhance the quality and consistency of their cycling analysis service.
- In Advanced Mode, access to all data (for example joint angles and length) is made available to fine-tune the position of the rider, based on the knowledge and skills which you have acquired from our education program and your own experience as a bike fitter.
With built in quick releases for handlebar and saddle it is also a great tool to test and sell components on the bike.
With the included XY copy tool it is easy to set up the bike in the precise setting computed by our program or to copy geometry from an existing bike
The integrated 3D pedaling analyzer will keep track of performance and efficiency. Furthermore, it may help to find asymmetry of pedaling techniques. Based on the analysis, the rider can be supplied with a training program to improve the asymmetry.
STAND-ALONE XY POSITION TOOL
- Our stand-alone XY tool offers precise measurement and set-up of existing and new bikes. It will record with a laser the X and Y displacement of saddle and handlebar.
- Two simple tools are included to ensure measurement accuracy and repeatability of both handlebar and saddle.
- Will match perfectly with the results of our static measurement and dynamic tools.
- Compatible with all measurement modules
SHOE CLEAT ADJUSTER
SADDLE HEIGHT ADJUSTER
- The name says it all! This very easy to use tool will give you your saddle height. Useful by checking, adjusting or copying saddle height between software and bicycles.
- It measures the direct distance from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the saddle.
- It auto-centers on any hole or indent in the crank
- Compatible with any bike and all bikefitting.com tools
- Our digital protractor measures angles digitally. It can be used to measure saddle angles, seat tube angles, head tube angles and verify the set-up with our bikefitting software advise.n
- Can freeze the screen
- Can give relative angle data
- Can give percentages